Daily message

Hello to all my readers!
From the book,"" What to say when you talk to your self"""
I reinforced my decision with a few simple lines of Situational Self-Talk:
I enjoy relaxing while I am driving in the car.
I always give myself the necessary amount of time to get anywhere I am going. I always arrive at- or before- the time I need to be there.
Traffic lights change at their own direction: not mine. If the light changes before I get there, I will stop, wait for the light to change, and relax while I am waiting.
Slow-moving or standing traffic is not a problem to me. I now enjoy the time I have to organize my thoughts and think about those things which are beneficial to me. I will get there when I get there.
The self-suggestions took hold. A few times since then, on the way to an airport, a little behind schedule, I have had to consciously restate my Self-Talk. But since that day I have felt differently when I drive. Was it a difficult change to make?No. Could anyone else do the same? Yes.
Thankyou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message