Daily message

Bonjour!
From my grandfather's gift of bibke ti me, tge underlined words:

Hebrews 13:

* Let brotgers Love continue. Do not neglect to show hispitality ti strangers,for tgere by some have entertainment angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them; and those who are illtreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and Let the marriage bed be ubdefiked; For God will judge tge immoral and adulterous. keep your life free from Love of money, and be content with what you have; for he has said," I will never fail you nor forsake you."

Hence we xan confudentky say,
" The Lord is my helpers,
i will not be afraid;
what can man do to me?".......

have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message