Daily message

goodmorning!
today morning , I woke up to the sound 9f rosary in my mom's மொபைல் radio, while she was cooking my breakfast.

on natural reflect, my mouth started chatting a few Hail Mary.

this is an interesting link I came upon this morning. pilgrimrosary.com

looks like Motger Mary is busy கல்லிங்கல் the சரண் in the morning itself. From the book by a jesuit priest, I quote:
exercise 37: See him looking at you
here is another exercise for allowimg yourself to experience the love of Christ for you, a favourite exercise of St.தெரேசா of Avila. It was one of those fundamental exercises that she recommended t9 everybody.
Imagine you see Jesus standing before you...He is looking at you...Notice him looking at you...
That is all! teresa puts it in a very brief formula: " Mira que tev Mira,"notice tgat he is looking at you.
She ஆட்சி Twitter very important adversaries, however. Notice him looking at y9u, she says, lovingly and humbly.Take particular care to feel both attitude in Christian as he looks at you: see him look at y9u with love; see him look at you with humility........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message