Daily message

Goodafteenoon!
Happy new year ti all my readers!

The message from God and the angels ," Answers come in response ti questiobs".

Gid abd tge angeks soeak tonus in response ti our queries, so we can kick-stsrt a conversation simoly by directing a question ti them.

.one time I wanted to know why certain christian factions promoted the idea tgst it was beneficial ti " fear God ". I just couldn5 understandvwhy any8me would be afraid of our loving Creator, or why a person would aspire t9 feae Him. so I asked my angeks to help me understand this bekief system. No sooner had I posed the question than I was scanning the radio stations in my car and tge scannet stopped on a christian talk shoe. At tgat very momebt, the host began explainkmg why christians" shoukd" fear God. I didn't agree with his message, but I was very grateful to receive the answer to my wuestion....especially so quickly after asking.

is there a question தர you have or some area of your life in which you desire guidance? take a moment right now and mentally ask God and the angels about it. Hold the intention of giving that question ti Heaven, and trust that you'll receive an answer. even if you canteen hear any divine beings answer இங்க you right now? be assured tgat they can definitely hear you!

you shoukd receive an auditory response to your question withii a day orxso.sonetimed you'll hear the answer inbthe form of a song.you may notice a tune playimg repeatedly on the radio or in yoyr mind.the answer to your question might be in the lyrics. Or, if the song reminds you of soneone, it could be a message that this person is thinking about you.

the above message reminded me of the days I used to drive a carcand gobto work in cakifirnua. the morning drives, I used to tune in t9 radio songs and fejt relaxed away from home on the way to work....

a song shared in our church community whatsapp group where I live now this morning....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message