Daily message

goodevening!
from a book gifted to me by a good friend SoundarG , my M.tech classmate fromAnna University, a resident of Singapore, called " PeAks and Valkeys" bySpencer Johnson, M.D....
1the young man said, " My time on the plateau may have been un healthyat first, but inthe end it was good for me.
" I thought I had just given up when I went there.But afterward, I went back to my valley more rested and with agreater interest incomimg back to this peak.
"Still",he wondered," how can it be healthy to have ups and downs? how can that be peaceful?Don't all the highs and lows maje you feel anxious and stressed out?"
the old man answered," onky if yougo up and diwn with them.Once you truly learn to manage your good and bad times, you gain a sense of healrht balance."
" But how?" the young man asked.
to beginwith, you become more peaceful 9nce you realize that you are not yoyr Peaks, your 'goid 'times, and you are not your Valleys, your' bad ' times
" Then, you will no linger geel lije you are on an emotional roller ciaster."
the young man thought about that as they both looked quietly at the sunset.
Then the oldman asked," what happenef when you first went back to your valley?" have a goodevening!
13phot8 credit: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message