Daily message

Hello to all my readers!
Here in our parish church, the bible week is going on, and my mother and my nephew and niece are giving active participation. In fact, it is late in the night, and my mother after settling my father , is going through her bible questionairre.Looks like my nephew and niece have group study with friends for tomorrow's bible competitions.
From the book,"" What to say when you talk to your self"".
Powerful New Techniques to Program Your Potential Success!
My own particular automotive stress-builders were stoplights and slow-moving traffic. One day,while driving to my office, I found myself anxiously anticipating the change in every traffic light I encountered between my home and my office. Halfway there I came to the astounding realization that I was doing my attitude, and probably my health, a great injustice. More than that, I realized that my behavior was not that which should be expected of a mature adult. I was dealing with traffic at about the same level that an eighteen -month old child deals with hunger!
I made an instant decision. I decided that never again would traffic, in any situation, cause me stress. I reinforced my decision with a few simple lines of Situational Self-Talk:
To be continued tomorrow....
It is one thing while you drive the car and it is another thing when your young adult child gets a driving license. Well, she went through some simulation classes, and then on the road traffic with an instructor. THe one time I accompanied her for her driving class,gave me enough butterflies in my head.
Another one of my daughter's favorite serials when she was a kindergartner!
Thankyou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message