Daily message

Goodmorning!Today the angel message is to write about the smoky quartz crystal bracelet. I did some cleansing this morning so as to get rid of the headache I am having for the last two or three days. Cleansed the crystal bracelet in sandalwood incense too. As I said my angel prayers with faith, I could feel the headache leaving me instantly. And I am guided to tell my readers today that we are supposed to worry only about the next one hour of our life. And do our duties to family and career in loving kindness and compassion. The rest God will guide us then and there. A kind word or a smile from a person can do wonders.
You can also whisper loving thoughts to yourself. Like green gas carbon emissions print in the atmosphere, it is our thoughts that vibrates our universe. So we know what thoughts to reduce, what thoughts to reuse and what thoughts to recycle!May God bless the rotation and revolution of our planet earth. And I am planning to wear this crystal bracelet the whole day today so as to heal our planet.There is pouring in of good cosmic energy today and let us rejoice in buddha consciousness in the presence of God and bring many joys and blessings to our families for our further generations. Have a happy day!Buona giornata! As always, my special love to my spiritual counselor. And my daughter and her friends for being instrumental in getting this crystal bracelet for me. My special thanks to Archangel Haniel for pouring in of graces into the world Today.Long live the Nature and its wonders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message