Daily message

Goodmorning. It's always good to pray before we send any message so that the goodness of the message reaches and touches the lives of people everywhere. I do that too and sometimes we will be warned or reminded of repetitive messages that we need to put forth before God and the angels too besides our viewers and readers. It's like a prayer. Sometimes even if we get the messages, we need to take heed so as to not cause trouble to others. Last week or so , I was getting repetitive messages about children, so I prayed since I did not know if it's personal or universal. When I came down, I happened to see this beautiful statue of St Francis of Assisi and so I thought it might be a message from him for the world. I saw this statue through a wall called, " jolly" in tamil, an architectural feature seen in many homes of the old kind. Buona Sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message