Daily message

Goodevening! Yesterday I came across this quote , I saw this line ," We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children". Today also God and
the archangels and angels, say that," God be with you in all ways, for we place His mighty sword of wisdom into your hearts as you are called upon action on behalf of all children everywhere." Yesterday and today, I feel that there are several blockages in healing the planet in spite of all the blessings we have. So, my dear readers, United we stand, Divided we fall. As I sit in my room, under the evening sun , I could feel God's blessings and peace in my heart even though my mind is still strangled. Let us heal our minds with blessed light and thus heal the planet with light and love. Have a happy evening! Buona Sera!Image courtesy: Nature's beauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message