Daily Message

Goodmorning! Wishing a very good morning to the world! It is like this, when we are sad, we are supposed to smile so that even if it is an induced smile, it will relax the facial muscles even if we dont feel the smile in our heart. In this induction filled world,
many things are unnatural. People see beauty in a woman with a makeup rather than the woman with natural abilities. Always good to remember, psalm 37 as it says, " Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong. for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away." Hope in the Lord always and wish for the best! Many a mothers day have passed since I have heard from my daughter. Hope and pray we could make it happen together very soon. I am a person who does not lament. I dont find values in lamentations, it has always been so in my life. I wish my daughter that her life is filled with her mother's love in true presence hence forth! I wonder today the kind of silence I have, does it reap rewards and justice. As a person who has been left in silence due to most of my life circumstances, I learnt to feel something beautiful in the loneliness of silence. You will be able to tune in even to the ultrasosnic sounds and invisible inrfrared rays too eventually. See God in silence and absorb that silence into us like the spectral lines, visualise it going as words like " peace" and "silence"and "love" and "joy" and not just the vibes into our hearts and minds and souls, we can build a better future in these war torn zones. Even today, when I see documentaries about the current war in Ukraine, and the affected Russian community too, it does bring sad vibes to my heart.
If we all rememeber, during the times of pandemic, in many countries, when we were all severely locked inside our homes, we fixed a time so that we could all come out on our balconies, or home terraces or verandahs and clapped hands as a community. Maybe we all should fix a time every hour, so that we could sit in silence, close our eyes, and send beautiful colourful prayerful healing vibrations for peace and love towards these two affected countries. Not many of us could say long prayers, maybe just holding the rosary in hands, and with our minds and hearts and souls, we could wish for Ukraine and Russia to end the war and stay in peace. That would be a beautiful meditation by itself. God has his own beautiful sense of cleansing the world through pandemics and healing the world for wartimes. Does the humanity listen? Or they keep going in loops again without listening to the voice of God. That is the question of my angels today? May God and the angels descend from heaven above and heal the world. And I sincerely hope God doesnt get tired of holding the world in His hands.
When I was young, I had come across one of my mother's student days notebooks. It is used to say her name, House number, door number, the street name, the township where she lived, the district, the state and the country and the final two words of the address used to be this: In God's hands.
Hope we could all preserve our home addresses for our future generations! May the Lord be praised!Have a good day!
Thanks for this photographer Candace McDaniel for the picture of wedding rings! A special note of thanks and love to my spiritual director and counsellor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message