Daily message

Goodmorning! I was thinking about today's generation of children and how we could help them. My father even though he had a scooter those days, sometimes made us walk to the church. For my confirmation, I had to go and meet a priest in the church of Assisi in Nagarkovil. My father made me take a walk that morning and he accompanied me too. On the way back home, I saw a beautiful valley
full of small pink flowers in creepers that is a characteristic plant in many places in Nagarkovil those days. So the message for the children is, before you capture any landscape or portrait through your digital camera or mobiles, please capture it in your mind's eye so that you can treasure it for many generations to come! Have a blessed day. Buona giornata !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message