Daily Message

Today I felt like praying to Archangel Michael. Sometimes our messages from God get misinterpreted and people try to see God in the ordinary humans. Thats when we become weak. We always need to focus on the One God Almighty above all. That brings another thought. People do confuse themselves a lot. When we worship God, whether it is christians, hindus, muslims, jains or buddhists, we all have that divinity within us if we know how to maintain that divinity. There are evil abusers around in the form of goodness and human beings too. They do pollute the world with their mental toxins. I placed this Archangel Michael picture inside my bedroom and was doing my family prayers. Today I placed it outside also for my protection. May God lead the world. The Archangel Michael is for the protection of all frontline workers, Police and security personnels, Army soldiers and lawmakers too, who are all supposed to protect us in our lives and line of work. Hope God gives them the strength and mental clarity and good heart and mind to help the people around. I invoke God and the Archangel Michael, for their loving presence and protection through these frontline workers for us. God has given each one of us our purpose, all of us are given a gift to be instrument in whatever field we work . Today my special prayers are for the world to remove its chaos and confusions and come before the presence of God to surrender and pray. Have a good afternoon! Buon pomeriggio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message