Daily message

Goodevening! In this nature filled wonderful world, there are calamities too. Let us all 8nvoke Archangel Michael for protection. The angel message today is quieting the mind. As a healer, I used to do this blue triangle methodology to remove toxins like fear, ego and anxieties from the mind. Please do not let fear overtake you. Do not fear, for I am with you. In the last few days, I felt mental anxiety in my mind once and the other day I felt fearful vibrations in my heart too. That's the verse I saw in Velankanni church where I visited recently. It's always good to be under Mother Mary's mantle. Rosary is a powerful weapon against demons of the mind or society. I got a black crystal rosary for me. Forgiveness is an essential tool for all.Instead sometimes through the tones we use, giving wrong messages through social media outreach , we hurt others and we think we got applauded. After a long time, I visited a relatives place yesterday, I remembered the serenity prayer. " God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference". That goes for the world too!
Buona Sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message