Daily message

hello to all my readers!
pointing fingers
fr9m Our daily bread
read: Psalm 14
tgere is none who does good, no, not one.
Psalm 14:3
an empliyee in the bill-collevtion department of a large store gave me an insight into human nature. he told me that he repeatedly gets the following respinse from customers who are delinquent in paying their bills: " I know you must have otgers who owe you a lot more than I do. Get off my back, will you!"
the empliyee then told me," they miss the point entirely. sure, there are a lot of others who owe more. but somehow i have to tell them in a nice way, ' Look, what somebody else owes isn't the issue. Our records say that your account is overdue!"
the tendency of sinful man has always been to shift attention from himself by pointing the finger at others. Religious people excuse their inconsistencies by referring to the " pagans " by talking about the hypicrisies of the religious. Bit God is not fooled by finger-pointers.
when someone else appears t9 beca greater sinber than we are, it's just an illusiin. the sooner we realize that nonone owes more to God than we do, the more likely we are to receive His free forgiveness. He extends His pardon only to those who humbly acknowledge tgat they are hopelessly in debt.
have a beautiful day.
photo credit: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message