Daily message

heloo to all my readers!
cry baby blues!
while Light and I were travelling on a noisy, crowded flught from Tamps to Seattle, we found ourselves sitting directky in front of a very uncomfortable, unhappy, and vocal baby who cried inconsolably for the first hour of the flught.I always travel with my essential oil kit in a carry-on bag to avoud breakage from poir handling or atmospheric changes in the unpressurised baggage compartment, and I offered mt most expensive rose oil t9 the fristrated motger as anbantodote toher situation.less than hapoy with my offer of assistance, and regarding my small bottle of rose oil with syspucion and contempt, she declined, even with my furtger assurances that it was quite natural and that i was a doctor. I dont generalky believe in forcibly treating people, but after a minute of disbelieg, turning into anger and resebtmenr, and for the saje of myself, the other passengers, and the child's well being, I liberalky dosed the headrest of my seat with not only one rose, but also lavender amd blue chamomike.the aroma was strong enough that it produced a few glanced from the flught attendant and some comments from the people across the ausle, but within f8ve minutes the baby was peacefull5 sleeping and the rest of the flight was uneventful. In general, ypu can use small amounts of essential oil in yoir personal aroma therapy so that it will not be offensivr to nearby passengers. it is fortunate that a small amount goes a long way, and that the body and mind respind to homeopathic dilutions on the air as well as larger doses applied directky to the body.
photocredit: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message