Daily message

goodevening!
being brought up incathol8c educational institutions mostly, I had the opportunity to be taught by various nuns. My maternal grandmother stud7ed in st. Joseph's school , Madurai and in the later years when my father got transferred to madurai, we sisters had the opportunity to study in the same school.
my paternal grandfather sent me woth catherine Joyce whois my senior who accompanied me to school the whole of first week.
4my mother studied in the Ignatius school, Tirunelveli and to this day, my motger proudly states that she was brought up by Belgium sisters of those days. my daughter studied in the Dominican kindergarten in USA and later in the goodshepherd school, chennai.
t9day readimg about the afghan women amd their want of education for lufe, I feel blessed and pray for them as well.
6oe thing that inspured me when i was in high school was the linguistic skill records thar used ti play in the lunch break
7we students listened to the audio and pucked up our conversational skills in English
8hve a goodday!
8iage courtesy: Fr. Joseph Joyson ofm cap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message