Daily message

Goodevening!
From the earth book...
""Earth Regions""
""I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wilderness.""- Nelson Mandela
The richness of Earth is in its variety-on a tour of the globe an explorer may encounter lush, tropical rainforests, deep and mysterious oceans, dry and dusty deserts and frigid, frozen poles. In addition to the usual environments and habitats, we also take a peek at cold- weather rainforests, deep-sea sulfur vents, islands of all shapes and sizes and Earth's most extreme regions, which defy ordinary classification.
from national catholuc broadcasting council, Canada...
Father Matthew McCarthy
We read the scriptures, and we see what Jesus did, it just reminds me of what Pope Francis is asking for the Church, in terms of how to journey with other people. Together.
Jesus begins by approaching those who are walking. So what that means, is that I have to actually have my head up, and I have to look around me, and see the people that are there. And not just the people that I see at church, but it's also the people that I see, perhaps on the street. People that I see at work. My own family members.
Right, it can be anyone that I recognize in the other, and I see that that person, again, is looking for the truth. All of us, on one level or another, are looking for the truth. So we have this desire again to look for it. So, walking with Jesus, following his example, and being side-by-side, and asking questions. "What's going on in your life?"
"What are you looking for?" And listening to what people want to share in their hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message