Daily message

Goodevening@the world!
from the pamphlet, my sister ( Sr. Baptista, a nun @ the sisters of the poor Clares ) gave me, I continue...
Holy Trinityvwho dwells in our hearts will do the particular task that the petson sends 8n need.Then sje told me to make this habit to bless others whenever I travel or wherever I go. They may be strangers but one thing is that they will be surely blessed bybthe Holy Trinity. God the Father will be with them and the Holy Spirit will lead them. When you smile at a person that petson has a natural tendency to smile back at you. In the same way when you bless one person, surely blessings will come back to your life also. that time onwards I used to do this exercise when I travel. On the way I used to bless people saying," I bless this person in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit."
have a blessed day!
5iage courtesy: Sr. Rosy and family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message