Daily message

Goodmorning!
TODAY as the first Friday during our lenten season as for all fridays of 40 days of lent,the morning meditation is this:

https://mycatholic.life/catholic-prayers/stations-of-the-cross/

Recently I was wondering about our spirituality and tradition. When I first met my spiritual director, I told him I find it difficult to meditate on the way of the cross. I also told him I find it difficult to pray when the priests speak in a louder voice. Maybe this lenten season we all can have as many conversations with God in the silence of our hearts when the priests speak in the pulpit. To a happy lenten season!!! According to a post from Doreen today, when you want God to speak to you, read the bible. When youwant God to speak to you in an audible voice, read your bible aloud.....

i am sure the same goes for scriptures from other religions too....like the bhagavad Gita and Quran and the jewsish scriptures,the Torah as well!

8hve a blessed day brothers and sisters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message