Daily message

Goodevening!
Today I feel guided to do this home cleansing prayer.
Some of us have a tendency to self sabotage unecessarily in the name of God and cause suffering to the lives of our loved ones who carry the cross because of their love for us.
Are we doing justice to our family and loved ones is a bigger question to ask?
Charity begins at home!
My heartfelt homage and tribute to QueenElizabeth II and condolences to the royal family of United Kingdom!
10The Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park always hold a special memory for me!
The message from God and the angels is 13Dear Archangel Metatron, please help me deepen my connection to God and guide me to feel and understand the profound love of the Divine."
have a blessed day! buona giornata!
#HomeCleansingPrayer#Homage#Archangels#Justice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message