Daily message

Goodmorning!
From the book, I am reading on the everyday gu8de to prayer:I quote:
2. "I AM HIS"
My beloved is mine, and I am his.
Song of Solomon 2:16
I am reluctant to say that any other person is mine or that I belong to someone else, Father. My independence is important in a world still afflicted with many types of slavery, and no matter how much I love another, I tend to hold some things back just for myself.
But I do not come to the marriage altar inchains. I come willingly, even eagerly, bringing with me the most holy wedding gift of all_ my total commitment to another person. Marriage makes us stronger; together we are more than we could ever be alone. Where once there were two, now there is one."
have a blessed day! bu9na giornata!


#Prayer#WordofGod#Marriage#Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message