Daily message

Goodmorning! The word of God today is:
" I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God;
incline your ear to me, hear my words.
Wonderously show your steadfast love,
O savior of those who seek refuge
from their adversaries at your right hand.
Guard me as the apple of the eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings,....
from the wicked who despoil me, my deadly enemies who surround me.
11Today the prayer is for all the wicked women out there. Let us pray to God and the angels to transform all these negative energies.
12Today I just went through the trials andctribulations of my life, in the sense, gave it some thought.

Once when I lived in US, I had to go for a driving class to get the license. I was arranged to have an instructor. Due to some reasons, he couldn't come for one class and sent his trainer daughter to train me. I also, being a new immigrant, having problems in understanding the accent, being of timid nature, went for the class without asking for her instructor licence. At one point, a good police officer, stopped us and asked for her instructor licence. She then asked me to keep quiet, and told me she would handle the situation. For some reason, he accepted and later at the end of the class, she told me that she is not licensed to teach and that it was her mistake. I just conveyed her my thanks but for some reason, the incident remained traumatic in my mind for several days.
14The message from God and the angels is the angels are always around, whether we see them or not, and we just need to ask fir their help in any situation. Let us invoke our prayers to the Divine presence of Archangel Michael while we drive.
15I always tend to carry a rosary in my handbag.

From the book I am reading on Ayurvedic remedies, wake up early and I quote:" It is good to start the day by remembering the Divine Reality that is our life. You may do this in your own way, as your religion or personal experience dictates. Or you may use this simple prayer:
" Dear God, you are inside of me
Within my very breath
21With8n each bird, each mighty mountain
22Your swee5 touch reaches everything
23and I am well protected
25Thank you God
26fir this beautiful day before me
27May joy, love, peace, and compassion
28be par6 of my life
29and all those around me on this day
30I am healing and I am healed

3have a blessed day! buona giornata!

#WordofGod#ArchangelMichael#Rosary#Prayers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message