Daily message

Goodafternoon!
Today the message is for all women who go through abusive marriages. I read a testimony about a woman goes through life with an abusive husband deriving strength everydaythrough her prayers to God and Archangel Michael hoping and trying to keep the marriage intact since she thought it is good for her children. Until one day she heard the male voice who identified himself as Archangel Michael. I quote," He clearly told me that my children were in danger, and that I needed to be strong enough to leave. He explained that it's not the Creator's will for wives to be abused and that my husband's heart was hard and he wouldn't hear God and stop harming me and the children. I didn't believe Michael, though because up until that time, my husband had only hurt me and hadn't abused our kids." The testimony goes on to say that two days later the situation got aggravated and the angels guided her and her children through miraculous intervention until she could get help from the police who took her and her children to a women's shelter. I quote again," Some years later, I was divorced and had no desire to be with anyone else after my painful marriage. But when I met a man who told me that Michael was his patron angel, I knew that I had to give him a chance".


have a blessed day! bu9na giornata!

#Abusive marriage#Archangels#Women'sshelter#Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message