Daily message

Goodmorning!
Sometimes God has a sense of humor?
He sends a rhetorical question for spiritual discernment today?
4Can ever the devil support God?
5A questi9n for all theologians, maybe?
Yesterday from another of my prescription emails from scotland, this news about a church activity impressed me. The parish members were asked to give the extra or broken rosaries to the parish office so that they can be collected and repaired and given to the local hospital there. Growing up in a catholic family, I know how many rosaries we collect over the years of our lives. Its a good ecolog8cal initiative. We do have a catholic mythology about broken rosaries too

Today I was thinking of my duties and responsibilities I have towards my daughter. When our children are born, as parents? we are entrusted by God certain responsibilities towards their upbring8ng. Looking at my parents, I understand it is a continuous responsibility all through our lives on earthand Sometimes in heaven too.

8My grandmother's (godmother) death anniversary is coming up. In the last phone call I had with her, I asked for her prayers. She asked me a rhetorical question. She said my daughter would be fine and she is worried only about me. Just wanted to tell all the grandchildren out there, don't just listen to the stories of your grandparents, tell them your stories too.

Once I wrote a story called " A tribute to my grandma " withher in mind abd send it to a contest in British Council library yet I never told her that. She used to be afraid of lightnings and and never even le5 me sit in the steps outside to wa5ch the rain. She grew up in a large family and had an elder brother and a younger brother who were priests and had a younger sister who was a nun.

10Every morning I do watch this prayer video from a Capuchin priest and he asks us to pray for all who celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. My grandmother is one who always remembered to write a letter and send a greetings to me on allmy birthdays and anniversaries even when I was in US.My daughter always called her with affection " GGMa".

Today I send special prayers for all my family members so that they all let go of whatever is bothering them or troubling them.

12When I visited Australia once , I was impressed by the aboriginal art there. Later when I was going through highly depressive times in my life,with only prayers to hold onto , this is the art work , I did.

13Another question for spiritual discernment? How many of us understand the pain behind the creativity or aesthetic sense whether it is religious or non religious of any denomination.

15Have a blessed day? Buona giornata?

Creation of art: Annie Vanitha

#Rosary#Birthdays#anniversaries#Spiritualdiscernment#Aboriginalart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message