Daily message

Goodevening!
From the book gifted to me by my late uncle Vincent....
Enid in Missouri shared this story:
Shortly after my mother made her transition, I was meditating with my prayer group. I felt a sense of completion with the meditation and was waiting for the others to stir. Suddenly before me was a shimmering, vibrating, cloud like like essence of lavender, pink, and silvery light. It floated in a wavelike manner before my eyesand was sort of upright in form, tapering near the bottom.
I instantly thought,"" Oh , an angel!"" I had never seen an angel before and I was excited. My second thought was,"" No, it's the Divine Mother!""Tears began to flow down my cheeks because of the intense love and joy I felt.I was overwhelmed.
AS the others in my prayer group began to stir, a friend sitting next to me said,"" Enid,you must have had a wonderful experience."" I said,"" Oh, I did! I was visited by an angel that I finally decided was the Divine Mother.""
And she said,""Or your mother.""She went on to tell me that my mother was there with us and had given her a message for me. THe personal message was such that I knew no one could have given it but my own mother.
An angel? The Divine Mother? My own mother? All? I was blessed beyond measure by all three!
Have a blessed day!
foto credit: World travel adventures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message