Daily message

buongiorno!
from myvemail subscription....
At that time Jesus exclaimed: “I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlike.” Matthew 11:25
My rejoicing Lord, You are attentive to the workings of grace in every human heart. As You see the Voice of the Father speaking to Your children, You rejoice at such a sight. Dear Lord, I pray that my own heart will be the cause of Your joy and Your praise of the Father in Heaven. Please speak to me and help me to believe with all my heart. Jesus, I trust in You.
mycatholiclife
from the book by Doreen virtue....
Visualizatiobs to clear your chakras...!
In addition to meditation, your inner vision canclear and balance ypur chakras. Bisualizations work as a great adjunct to meditation, or as a replacement. I ofyen use visualizations when I need to clean my chakras in a hurry, such as right befoe an unscheduked healing session.
have a blessed day!
thanks to Mollyroselee@pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message