Daily Message

Sometimes when we are stressed out with issues of life, we all need to stop and smell the roses. Take a relaxing break before we get burnt out and mentally and emotionally drained out. Today as I was walking in my garden, I was looking for roses. First I saw the the fuschia pink coloured flowers that bloom around four'o clock or called the beauty of the night flower( anthi mantharai). As I kept walking, I saw a small rose bud in the plant that is before the Holy family statue kept in my garden. Today the message is from Archangel Metatron who wants all of us to pray for the youth of the world. I pray for my daughter especially today so that she is blessed with the love of her mother. Today I woke up early at the ringing of the church bell at 5.30 am and sent prayers to God and the angels. I have faith that all my prayers will be answered! Hope my readers also join hands to send my prayers for the youth of the world.May God bless all of us! Have a beautiful evening. Enjoy an evening walk however cold it might be! Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message