Daily Message

Goodevening!When we tune in to pray to God and the angels, we are sure to feel the presence of God's love through angels.Many times I have felt sad, I have seen the angels serving me with water in a specific kind of a jar. One time I was feelng sad, yet was forgiving a person wholeheartedly and tried to write a blog post for a contest. I could see two angels with trumpets and I knew immediately that I would win. There are many angels roaming around the earth and when we pray to God , He is sure to send them to console us, to help us and to guide us further. Sometimes I am not regular in writing posts due to my workload, looks like the angels might have a reason for it. So, I hope all my good readers will continue to read my posts and will make their guardian angels happy. Today feel like sharing this quote which I came across and liked."In many shamanic societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited, or depressed, they would ask one of four questions: "When did you stop dancing? When did you stop singing? When did you stop being enchanted by stories? When did you stop being comforted by the sweet territory of silence?”
Buonasera!
PhotoCourtesy:stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message