Daily Message

Goodevening! Archangel Raphael, the healer angel also is the angel for travels. Supposing we are travelling anywhere, we can open that time frame and pray God and Archangel Raphael to bless it so that we dont come to any harm. We can also pray for our loved ones to be blessed. Once I was travelling abroad, and felt anxious about it. I visualised opening the time frame before me and repeatedly asked God and the angels to bless the time of my stay and also all the people I was going to encounter there and also for my wellbeing and happiness and peace. This is a simple exercise anyone could do, I did it everyday when I took a walk in the park. God sent Archangel Raphael as my travelling physician, who took care of my wellbeing. "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment." Phil 1: 9. Buonasera!
Photo Courtesy:stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message