Daily Message

Goodevening! Today the message is from Archangel Uriel meaning, " The Light of God". According to the book I am reading, Archangel Uriel illuminates our minds with information, ideas, epiphanies, and insights. Today I was at the legal court, and while I was waiting, I started praying to God and the angels. It was revealed to me like Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael is a great combination of Angels, Archangel Uriel and Archangel Metatron is a great combination of Angels too. As I was kept waiting, I kept walking in the crowded corridor, of the Family Court, I started praying to God for the families that needs to be united should be united and blessed and the families that need to be seperated should be seperated in the name of God. I prayed for the Divine love of God to be showered on all the people there and be blessed in their life and work. Forgiveness could bring freedom from the ties of the past. It is essential to forgive for our own wellbeing than for the sake of others. Even when people rattle us at such public places, staying connected to God can bring miracles and personal healings. May God be blessed for the gift of life and love! Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message