Daily message

Goodevening!
When i visited my parents'home last month, I collected all the bibles in my home since my childhoid, and kept it in one place. It gave me lot of peace.

Even as a college student, I had always liked to carry a pocket bible in my handbag.

These days in the world, when we hear of so many natural disasters, it is better as the bible teacher Alan Redpath advised believers to " wreck" a bible every 10 years.

5D9nt neglect your Bible. If you do, you will neglect your own spiritual health.
_Joanie Yoder

As it says inbthe book I am reading,I quote: " The Bible is a remarkable book. millions of copies are bought each year. It has been the number - one bestseller for decades. But tragically, the Bible is said to be the least - read best seller of all time."

2 Timothy 3:16-17
New International Version
16 All Scripture is God-breathed(A) and is useful for teaching,(B) rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,(C) 17 so that the servant of God[a](D) may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.(E)

Have a blessed day brothers and sisters!
13image courtesy: Annie Vanitha


#Bible#Spiritualhealth#Naturaldisasters#WordofGod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message