Daily message

Goodevening!
Again it is late in the night in our country.
i jus5 got off the phone from my sister and she seemed to be under pressure managing both career and family.
She was worried about her mother in law's wellbeing, her job, her daughter, her family and so on...
EVERYDAY LIGHTING AN OIL LAMP, AND PRAYING TO God early in the morning or evening might help.
Using an oil lamp, has its own ethics.
Not as easy as lighting a candle!
Everyday cleansing would be required , sometimes with the disinfectant solution or soap, and sometimes depending on the metal with pithambri powder or tamarind or silver polish or with camphor
10I think there are even certain days of the week that are meant for cleansing!
10Need to pour the lamp oil and put the cotton wick and keep 9n kindling it so that it burns well till the end.
11Even if we need to put off the flame in the oil lamp, there are certain methodologies that should be followed!
13Focusing your gaze on God in the light flame, and praying the rosary mantra or singing a song or closing your eyes and doing some meditative prayers in the warmth of the light flame, it all helps to alleviate the stress in my dictionary!
14The word of God today is :
Psalm 121
New International Version
Psalm 121
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven(A) and earth.(B)

23Psalm 121 is a Psalm that most children in our families, know by heart and we are asked to recite this prayer just before we embark on any kind of travel.

24Today morning I was sitting in my balcony gazing at the mountains, and this was the prayer in my mind and heart.

25The message from God and the angels today is as follows:
"Ah yes, purpose. Many of you at this time are called to remember your purpose, and you may feel stumped as if taking a final exam.....Heal yourself first in mind and intent.. ." I intend to walk the highest path to my awakening. I am fearless in the face of learning ti discipline my mind and actions so they are attuned to my true Divinity."


Have a blessed day brothers and sisters!

#OilLamp#Stress#Rosary#WordofGod#Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message