Daily message

Goodevening!
it is almost late night in our country! I think it is Gandhiji who said , a nation is a good nation if our women can walk outside safely in the night!
Today again the priest where I attended the evening mass, talked about the power of prayers! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I used to read a lot of romance fiction, and everyday at 3.00 pm , in the midst of all the intersting stories, I never forgot to say the divine mercy chaplet for the baby to be born!When she was studying in the Good shepherd convent, once I attended the Divine mercy retreat, they conducted for all the parents exclusively! And I went for confession to an old priest, he told me that, " Romance is part and parcel of life". I don't know what his advice would be to the young readers of the world today!
As Pope Francis says, let us self examine our conscience always with God given spiritual discernment!
5Have a blessed day brothers and sisters!
6Image Courtesy: ANNIE VANITHA


#DivineMercyChaplet#Babytobeborn#Romance#Spiritualdiscernment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message