Daily Message

Today as I was relaxing, I was looking at the Infant Jesus picture. He seemed to bestow His lovely blessings on me. Sometimes when you feel little sad or depressed,it is good to pray and meditate on whatever divine or nature element around you, and gaze upon for a few minutes. Infant Jesus is surrounded by angels, but today I couldn't decipher what He is trying to tell me. Yet I felt the peace and calmness. The message today is from Archangel Raguel. Archangel Raguel is the miraculous healer of feuds in families. Archangel Raguel strengthens only the relationships that are important to us. May God bless the good friends and families and thus our nations, with more and more justice, peace and love!Have a beautiful evening! Buonasera!Image Courtesy: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message