Daily Message

It's been a long day today. It was good to take a walk in the evening. Just the fresh breeze of the night does wonders to our mind, body and spirit.Today as I was walking, I remembered my days as a young mother. As both me and my daughter are avid readers, we used to visit a bookshop nearby often. Sometimes we buy and sometimes we just sit there and browse and come back. Once we both came across books on " How to handle the emotions while growing up?". There are seperate books on that topic for boys and girls,I am sure many of you would have seen. I asked her whether I could buy the book for her.She just took a second and replied," You are there for me. Why would I need it?". Thats the best compliment a daughter could give her mother. Even as a toddler, I have taken her to bookstores nearby for bedtime stories in night pyjamas.It is essential to build a bonding with the children from an young age. May the world of children be blessed with love, joy and peace. I pray to God and the angels descending from heaven above to bless the earth free from all variants of this pandemic soon! Have a goodnight! Image Courtesy: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message