DailyMessage

Goodevening!Today as I was watching daily tv mass, I felt God is,asking me to say more prayers. I see only one good Archangel holding the earth with hands on top of it. Maybe its an invitation to all of us especially in this possible spread of Omicron variant among the nations to pray more, let us pray to the heavenly angels to spread goodwill and goodcheer and good health among the nations. In catholic traditions, we do have mass service and the priest today beautifully described how his mother switches off everything and prepares herself for half an hour before mass. She used to tell it seems, she is preparing for an conversation with Jesus. How much are we prepared this advent season to receive baby Jesus in our hearts. I am yet to prepare myself . I am yet to feel the joy of Christmas. Let us all join hands and pray to the earthly Christmas angels who might be already roaming around the earth for the gift of good health for all nations. May God be blessed and May God be praised.
ImageCourtesy:stocksnap.io
This image reminds me of a good memory. Once many years back, I was at Vancouver airport during Thanksgiving holidays and I was overjoyed to see almost like hundreds of SantaClaus around the place because there was some SantaClaus convention going on. I think I was more amazed than my two year old daughter that time. I wish you all a good advent season!Buonasera!Iniya malai vanakkam! #SantaClaus#omicronvariant#advent#christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message