Daily Message

Goodafternoon! Just as a teenager, I had this beautiful dream of becoming a physician who could bring healing to the sick people.
Because of several family issues, I didnt get enough grades to get into medical school. I was highly depressed and that was the time, my uncle gave me a book by Robert Schuller. In the studies I pursued, I did get great grades and even worked in the medical applications of lasers. Later on in life, God gave me the opportunity to become an alternative therapy healer for healing mental, emotional, psychological and physical ailments in a good and peaceful way without causing self pain or pain to others. For that, we need to be in a higher state connected to God and the angels even at home even in the midst of others. On the days , I conduct angel healing meditations at home,even though I do cooking and take care of the family, I try to be quiet and stay in the presence of God throughout the day so that the people are touched by the love of God when I conduct meditations in the evenings. Also today the message from Archangel Gabriel, is for the youth who are taking up their board exams this month. No matter what, Cherish and work hard for your dreams, God will fulfil the rest! Best wishes! Have a goodevening! Buonasera! Image Courtesy: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message