Daily Message

Meditate......Sit in a calm place or in the sacred corner of your house and take some deep breaths. Visualise the angels surrounding you as you do this. Inhale love and peace and exhale all the negative thoughts in your body. Inhale for 7 counts, hold for one count, exhale for 7 counts and hold for count. Keep doing this for 7 cycles of  breaths. As you relax your muscles in your body, try focussing on these words from the Bible...
Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: .....................goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Especially when you feel hopeless and abandoned by the Universe, these words bring great solace to the soul and the mind. Meditate on these words for a few minutes and then open your eyes with a great big smile. Voila, you are ready to face the world with your angels around you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message