Daily Message

Fear and anxiety are two major negative elementals that pulls us down in our lives..Everyday they appear as a big stones tied around our hearts....Living in fear and anxiety is painful. We fear about our past, our present and our future. We fear about climbing heights, we fear about what others say, we fear even about giving and receiving love....there are no ends to our fears and phobias. It is said that "Fear not" appears almost 365 times in the Bible....almost for everyday of the year. Call upon your guardian angels, the special angels appointed for you during your times of fear. These messengers of God know how to subside your fears. They will teach you to trust in The Lord Almighty in the most powerful way possible...Happy Friday!
"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand" - Isaiah 41: 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message